Sinulog Festival is just around the corner and if you don’t want to miss any events here are the schedules for January 14-15.
For January 14, 2017 (Saturday):
6:00 A.M. : Fluvial Procession of the Miraculous Image of the Sto. Niño
9:00 A.M. : Re-enactment of the Baptism of Queen Juana and Rajah Humabon Basilica del Santo Niño
12:00 P.M. : 12th “The Street Vibration & Big Bike Rally 2017” by V-max Owner’s Group, Inc. Cebu Chapter
2:00 P.M. : Solemn Procession of the Miraculous Image of Sto. Niño
7:00 P.M. : Sinulog Fireworks Competition @ SM City Cebu
7:00 P.M. : Street Party @ Fuente Osmeña and Plaza Independencia
For January 15, 2017 (Sunday):
4:00 A.M. : Mañanita Mass at Basilica del Sto. Niño
6:00 A.M. : Pontifical Mass
8:00 A.M. : Holy Mass at Cebu City Sports Center
9:00 A.M. : Sinulog Grand Parade Carousel Kick Off
7:00 P.M. : Grand Finale and Grand Fireworks at CCSC
9:00 P.M. : Pyrospectacular Show (Pyromusical Show at SM City Cebu)
5:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M. : Sinulog DJ Mixing Grand Finals Night at Fuente Osmeña Circle
12:00 MN : Sinulog Fireworks at SRP (South Road Properties)
For easy access around the area for the Sinulog here are the things you should bring/wear:
- Don’t use backpack, instead use a transparent bag (if possible) for easy inspections.
- Don’t bring too much cash.
- Don’t wear too much jewelries. (especially if it is original)
- Bring your own water.
- Bring an umbrella in case of unexpected rain due to the weather forecast this day.
- Put sunscreen on your skin.
- Let them(children) wear a card of the guardian’s info. (in case if they will be lost).
P.S. There is no signal this coming January 14 & 15. This is to avoid any threat this coming Sinulog Festival.